Thursday, December 9, 2010

Words of Encouragement (Rom. 8)

You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
(God will protect us from DEATH by finals...only half joking) Psalm 32:7-8

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jer. 29:11

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness
Rom. 8:26


You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit. (we do not rely on feelings!)
Rom. 8:9


I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.(keep pressing on, we cannot see the whole picture yet.)
Rom. 8:18

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Rom. 8:28

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, 
nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!
Rom. 8:38

1 comment: