Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life Living For Jesus!

Today I only did homework for OT. So bad, but I just have no motivation at all to study for bio and chem! Which is what I need the most help in right now... :\
Pray I get some motivation, strong motivation, soon and very soon. Without including all the stress that makes me sick either.
I haven't had any God time in awhile...I mean, I talk to him on various occasions and time throughout the day, but no time spent to just intensively pray for others, and I really need that. I just had a really good long talk with my friend Italy. She is so amazing and such a godly friend, I love her. :)

SO since I don't have to get up til 10am tomorrow for chapel, I am staying up a bit longer to chat with my heavenly father. He is so wonderful! I love how he lets me rant to him all the time. It is weird, I never have a problem telling Jesus stuff. It is a rare relationship I can find between people where I actually open up and talk though. I mean, if I don't have anything worthwhile to say, why bother? So I don't. But Italy and TeeHee and Sleuthy, I have somehow been ok with sharing stuff and being close friends. I love it. Thanks my Jesus for giving me such amazing friends in such a short time. I don't feel I know them that well though, and really want to get to know them more. Like, you hear about how adults have lasting relationships with their friends from college. I wonder if those friends were the same that they meet early on in their 4 years? I hope so, cause I wouldn't wanna loose these gals. They are mine now! LOL.

Anyhows, I went to the Bathrobe Dramas tonight. They are little Christmas skits put on by students, and if you wear a bathrobe you get in free. I was borrowing my roomie's, but couldn't find it at first cause she said it was plaid, and it is really checked. :p haha. They were quite amazing for the short time that they had to practice them! Granted, 3 were only like 7 min or something. I loved the superhero santa, the grandma one (TeeHee was in it! playing a preggie. que hilarious.) was cute! the writer one was random (15 ppl die from vending machines each yr?!) and the last was the best I think, but I did NOT appreciate the dis to homeschoolers. Boo.

Yeah, so God has really been showing me that I need to just trust in Him. Like, everything will be ok. I shall NOT die because of finals, and I SHALL make it through with his power behind me and in front of me. His everlasting and unconditional love is incredible. Why can I not have that unconditional love for other people? Because we humans are fickle and lame, that is why. But I can sure try, like Italy said, it is a process to get our love to mirror that of God's love for us.

My Jesus - I would die and be dead without Him.

I used to think that a strong statement, but now I am totally comfortable saying it, cause I know it is true. IF I should ever turn away from my God, I would wanna die. I would deserve to die! I wouldn't want to ever live without my Jesus is the point of the matter. Is it really possible to love Him so much and not be able to truly show it? Not really. It seems if you love God it should just seep from your veins!
But I have allowed myself to get so stressed and wrapped around homework that I have not even talked about God or anything that I can recall over these past days...to bio friends a little I guess.

I just really miss that "feeling" of being so enthralled with God that it is all you talk about. Remember that it is not about the feelings though, that is where the faith comes in. I know, I shall trust in my Jesus forever no matter what I should feel in the sticky times. Sticky, I don't like it much either. It spiritually doesn't feel good to be stuck. Feels dead. But enough about feeling! Faith is believing. I know Jesus is here with us always and forever. So God, please be with my friends as we persevere on the rest of this journey to go into finals week. Help us to study well, retain the information we have studied, and to apply it to our tests, but more than that, to our lives and living. For that is the purpose overall, we want to apply our learning and knowledge to LIFE! Life living for you my Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment