Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Don't remember what I did all this week, but on Wednesday I went Sal Army bell ringing with Ted, sang a few Christmas songs very loudly and off key. Was hilarious watching people laugh at us as they walked by! Think we got more $ that way too, cause many complements were given by old ladies that said they enjoyed our cheerfulness. Excited to see how much we raised since it was a tripled day! :D

I also watched all the Fruits Basket Animaes, found they didn't complete the story, and started reading the 136 Mangas of them to find out what happens. Oh dear. What did I get myself into? :p

Visited a few neighbor friends. GOT TO MEET MY GODMOTHER!!!! She moved to Cali when I was 4. LONG story I shall tell sometime, it is pretty sweet! :D I had fun with that. Awesome.

Practically hurt myself sumersaulting down a hill. Returned THAT dangerous sled. LOL.

Put up the tree, finished up shopping, went to Christmas eve service and grandparents house tonight. So far not a very profitable break. But it brings time for reflection and thought. LOTS of thoughts. . .
____________________________________________________________________
Far to frusterated right now to write, so I shall just say I really wanna talk about dependency on friends again, and the fickleness they bring. It really shows during Christmas time. Meh. I am frusterated with homework dealings and plans. Frusterated with family. Frusterated with prayer life. Frusterated with my own pessimistic attitude. IT IS CHRISTMAS! I am SUPPOSED to be joyful. Hmm.

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS my dear friends! I love you very very much. Remember to realize the TRUE meaning of Christ's birth. He came to die for us out of love. He is no longer that baby in the stable, but rizen and alive and here with us NOW! <3

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” - Isaiah 9:6

2 comments:

  1. somersaulting down a hill.... doesn't sound very safe! :)

    This was a strange Christmas for me as well... but good to remember what Christmas is really about, even though we can be so easily distracted. :P

    Hope this year ends well for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, probably not very safe. :)

    hmm, this is very true. times like that kind of force you to remember why we celebrate Christmas. perhaps you don't have to have the "christmas cheer" to continue loving Jesus. :)

    i hope you have a blessed beginning of the new year! ...and recover quickly from those dentists.

    ReplyDelete