Thursday, December 2, 2010

Better - Because of God

So I am not as quite depressed as yesterday. A good 9 hours of sleep probably helped with that. I did end up studying all day today though! Well, after chem got done at 3 that is. Was able to review notes with a couple fellow ladies from class, so that was awesome cause then I actually understood Doc Crane's confusing way of teaching. Urgh. So I am feeling better about being able to figure out this homework.

You know, it is amazing how encouraging friends can be when they do not even know what is going on in your life. :) Like, after reviewing notes I was more cheerful. After dinner today I was more cheerful, and after Bible study as well. Even though my study plans with TeeHee didn't work out, I gots to talk with my bestie hall mate and that was fun. God is really pretty good about pestering you to remind you that it is NOT all about you. It is all about Him. Sometimes the best pick-me-up from depression is praying for another person in need. Weird at first, since you don't know what to say. Yet, you can relate to them more in your frusteration and somehow it turns into a more sincere prayer. I dunno...

So still wondering what to do about job and church and scholarships. Need to take time to figure that all out tomorrow. Not able to meet with my tutor, so I shall have more time to sleep in and study tomorrow before chem lab at 3pm. SIGH. But I promised Italy that I should go to bed before it is too late (2am) and it just turned 2 now. So I supposed I should go...heh.

I miss being able to read the Bible and actually comprehend it. This has been bothering me a lot lately. All this OT reading has just been going in one ear and out the other! I am not sure any of the material is even relevant to my life, cause I seriously don't get it. :\ Like, at all. It just makes me frusterated to read the Bible (even with my own devos!) cause I just am not understanding it right now. This is not a good thing atal. Not atal. Hmm. Me need a lot more prayer about this for sure.

But ok, I shall bid thee farewell...You know, I really wish I was good at poetry. I just read 3 super good ones written by friends, and my adviser invited me to a poetry meeting thing that was last night, and I actually forgot about it. :\ But I wanted to go! Just dunno what I would do since I don't really write poetry. Hmm. Such a broad genre that a lot of stuff could fit into though. I guess. Me no know. It is sleepy time, k, goodnight my friends!

Oh, Italy mentioned that Violent and Silent rhyme. Me thinks she needs to make a poem from that. Sounds cool, and could involve secret ninjas. hehe. ;)

"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.” - Hebrews 1:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment