Monday, October 18, 2010

Bible Contemplation

2 Cor. 8: 1-7 and 10-12 ___ I need to work on excelling in the grace of giving. Giving of my time, giving of my love to my God and my family. I need to want to! I do want to. So then what about the action? Is wanting to love on people even truly sincere if you still don't act it out?
Luke 6:45___If out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks (meaning action) than if your actions are continually selfish, is your heart then truly selfish? Even though there is that desire to not be? ....IDK....It seems like it to me. It seems that if I have selfish actions than there has to be something behind those actions. A selfish heart....  :\

I feel so super selfish at school. I am spending thousands of dollars I do not have to get MYself an education, make new friends for ME, further better MY walk with God...ME ME ME!! What am I doing here that can ever benefit others? That is what I am wanting to know. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment