Saturday, October 30, 2010

10/30/2010

Voted. Procrastinated on my speech. Went hiking in the woods with Dad and Ted. (Super fun!) Got to work on speech. FINALLY finished researching and writing it at 12:38pm. Found it was too long. Odd. Everyone else had to lengthen theirs. I am just that passionate about recycling I guess! I could go on for pages. The problem is the numerous stats that are boring. Hmm. Have to tweak it now I guess. Then practice it. Write formal outline. Practice it. Meh. Too much.
Tomorrow possibly going with Katana somewhere fun. Then back to school to study for 2 quizzes on Monday. Bio and Chem. YAY?
Yup. So mind is turned off and sleep is near. Slept over 10 hrs last night, but not enough to make up for what was lost. Goodnight my friends, and sweet dreams.

“Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.”- 1 Peter 5:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment