Thursday, April 19, 2012

SoreFoot

As I stand admist the throng
of cheering voices and screaming songs
I wonder is this what life's about?

Hmm, I did not find that fulfilling at all. The best part was when he came and bumped me, scolding me for not having standing room tickets. She is super cute and friendly too. Hah, werid to see them outside of work...Why do I become so attached to friends? Sigh. Oh well. I shan't stop loving people because of it, just makes it lonely sometimes inbetween.

Scared for my internship learning...really scared. But excited for field bio. VERY excited. Prof is a great guy and happy to have him as a teacher. :)
For now, thoughts are seeping along the trail like a root from a strawberry...rhisomes they are called? IDK.

If you are reading this at a point other than a week from now, think to pray for my right foot. Its still rather sore and I need to RUN again! Becoming restless and tired and frustrated with it. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment