Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bulletpoints of this year so far...

They shall not be laid out to you in order of importance, because I cannot decide on their priority myself.


1. Thinking about adding a chemistry minor.
2. My aunt died two weeks ago after her 7 yr battle with cancer. It hit pretty hard on my family.
3. My parents still need prayer...lots...and need counseling but refuse to do so...its complicated...and stressful for family-wise.
4. When it rains it pours - roomie's gramma and uncle died, friend's dad died, and plenty of really bad health issues all around in friends at school and at home. UGH! *screams silently in frustration at the satanic attacks on people's lives* I just want to literally pray the night away for them all. And need to at that.
5. My parents still need prayer...lots...and need counseling but refuse to do so...its complicated...and stressful for family-wise.
6. My field biology trip that includes a week-long lab-trip in the boundary waters where we will canoe and portage and camp and identify a bunch of different MN critters including FISH and BIRDS!!!! which I am pumped for and currently working on building arm-muscle for the extended hours of pulling a paddle through the river.
7.  I not only talk in my sleep but now sleep with my eyes open and have been known to sleep walk. 0_0 Kinda freaks me out. Funny stories to go along with that too.
8. Boss man is transferring to day-crew in order for his wife and his schedules to properly correlate. It shall be awesome for him, but I shall miss him, for he has been a great mentor and help to me all this past summer and year...I don't think he realizes what a great friend he has been to me. I really appreciate and love him - in a totally uncreepy way I promise. He's like the older brother/dad I was supposed to have!
9. I have learned a LOT about myself these past few months. Some of which intimidates me and God has motivated me to work on change, and some of which I have actually surprised myself with maturity in thinking.
10. I love curry chicken (East Indian) and soba noodles (Japanese) and have strengthened a love for cooking. Anything. I just like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment