Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Elated

I am in such a weird mood right now! Elated is all I can think to describe it. I gave my speech, though I had a last minute freak-out and asked professor if I could go on Thursday instead. He calmly said that we would have plenty of time for me to go today. So I was like, well, ok then. That calmed me down oddly, and I pulled it off! Was nervous and shaking, blanked on one part of the speech and messed up in the order of the stats (so I missed giving some of them). But otherwise it was pretty good! :D

I am very thankful for my friend Lisa who let me practice my speech to her after Bio lab today. That was SO super helpful! She is such a good friend to me. And bio lab was super easy today and we got out an HOUR early! Crazyness! I dropped off a card and some chocolate for Prof Hage. Did I tell you about last Thursday? Chem lab was canceled cause he had to go into get emergency eye surgery. Apparently his retina was FALLING OFF HIS EYE! Yikes. Gross. Sad. :\
I felt so badly that he had to do that, though the rumors prove to not have any backing behind them - it was NOT the result of getting chemicals splashed in his eye. The funny part about it is that he was seeing yellow and blue spots, so he googled it to see what was wrong instead of just going into the doctor. Our professors here are just awesome like that. I love it! :D

So yeah. I have a TON of homework to do, and no motivation to do it! Well, I am getting some as the time goes on. But not much. I just feel so happy! It must be the joy of the Lord and answered prayers. It is cool, I have had SO many answered prayers these past weeks of school! I don't know if it is the atmosphere, or others praying for me, or what. But God has been so very good to me. He is faithful even when I get poor grades. That is what I have to keep remembering. That NO MATTER WHAT, I shall ALWAYS follow my Lord and savior Jesus. Cause He is the best and tops all the rest! :D

No, I am not on drugs. I am high on Jesus! He is fantabulouso!! (according to Karl.)

haha, have a wonderfully splendid night my friends, I am off to work on homework. God bless!!!

“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”- 1 Peter 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment